Think There's Nothing to Gain in Hiring an Ex-Felon? Think Again.
Along with the media attention surrounding "Ban the Box" initiatives, many myths are beginning to surface about the use of criminal background checks for employers. Our white paper outlines many of these myths and provides some best practices, tips and advice, including:
- There's nothing to gain in hiring an ex-felon
- It's up to the applicant to disclose criminal activity
- FCRA disclosure & authorizations
- FCRA pre-adverse and adverse actions
- The hiring process is not a concern for the applicant
Download the whitepaper to learn more, using the form on this page.